Hi, I am working on a bitbucket server/data center incoming application link.
I am developing locally so I have bitbucket server running in docker via http behind a caddy proxy, that terminates ssl
I have a PHP application where I want to do OAuth requests with. Pretty sure that the code is okay, because we have this running in production without issues.
When I hit the bitbucket oAuth2 authorize endpoint - I get a consent response of 412 code and the message -
"HTTP Status 412 – Precondition Failed Invalid 'redirect_uri' URL parameter provided"

I am using the bitbucket.properties to allow local development:
atlassian.oauth2.provider.skip.base.url.https.requirement=true
atlassian.oauth2.provider.skip.redirect.url.https.requirement=true
as per https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver0720/oauth-2-0-provider-system-properties-1116282016.html
I am sure they are active and used, because otherwise I cannot add the redirect url into the application link.
I am 100% certain that the redirect_uri matches the one I have configured in the application link. I am redirected from the authorization page to the consent page (invalid redirect uri would be detected before?) I do not have any special chars in my URL. Url encoding / with or without %2f doesnt help.
We have two different redirect uris that were separated by , in the application link, but even if I reduce this to one redirect url, it doesnt help.
I wonder if there are more checks to the redirect_uri that are failing: Is it doing http requests to verify?
I enabled debug logs and didnt find something suspicious there, I just see the request in the access log and the 412 responses.
Bitbucket data center version is 8.19.3 8019003