Hi guys,
I would like to setup e-mail notification when a certain type of a bug (e.g. blocker and critical) is created or reported. How is this possible with Jira 6.0?
Thanks in advance,
Aquarius.
I don't see script runner post function under workflow's Create issue step post functions list. How to enable that?
Thx.
Use script runner post funciton on create transition -
"Fire an event when condition is true"
Condition can be issue.issueTypeObject.name == 'Bug'
and event can be selected and based on the event, notification can be sent
or event better use the
"Send an email based on the provided template if conditions are met"
Thanks Tarun,
I am actually quite new to that. can you proviode a bit more steps, e.g. where in admintool I shall look at it? How I can set it up for let's say blocker and critical priority bugs.
Many thanks in advance..
You need to have scripRunner plugin installed.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.