How do I turn it off so I only get one notification?
Disabling the Descendant Notifications Plugin from Adaptavist seems to have done the trick! Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.
Are these two emails identical i.e. same subject and contents? Did you receive them at the same time?
We have the same problem too. Are you using the Descendant Notifications Plugin from Adaptavist?There's a thread about this problem in the Adaptavist forum: Getting two emails when using the Descendant Notifications plugin
They are identical. same subject, time, content, etc.If I stop watching pages then I get none, if I watch my space and te children of the space by default then I get two.
We are not using the plugin. Seems to be happening Because we are watching the whole space? I have tried to modify the email settings on what alerts I get but stil getting the same two identical emails. Several others in the company are as well.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Only for Watchers? or for all notification types (Reporter, Assignee etc...)?
We have the same problem. Seems to happen when we watch the whole space.
Do you have the plugin installed though? We had the same problem until the plugin was actually removed. But maybe it was coincidental.
we do have the plug in installed I will try tremoving it and see if that works. Thanks
Uninstalled the plugin and now its working correctly. Thanks for all the suggestion.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.