When I log in into the website an error message returns
how ? i have the same problem Could somebody help us ?
Hi @Mahshid Ghane , thanks for your question.
Are you the system admin for Confluence? If not, please contact your company's Confluence admin to notify them of this issue.
I note in the bottom of the screen that there is a message saying the evaluation license is expired. Do you have a paid license for this tool? I would contact Atlassian about this to ask them for help - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Good luck!
HiYes I am an admin ...We use trial version
Hi @Mahshid Ghane , thanks for your feedback.
In that case, I would recommend to open a support ticket with Atlassian.
Cheers
Thanks for your attention, I attempt to access the 'Support Request Form'; however, I am repeatedly redirected to the login page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.