We are running Confluence 4.3.7 with SSL on debian.
We are having trouble importing our new wildcard certificate using the provided tutorial here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Running+Confluence+Over+SSL+or+HTTPS
Have also tried the tutorial directly from digicert:
http://www.digicert.com/ssl-certificate-installation-tomcat.htm
The csr was not generated on the confluence box
Using both tutorials ends with "keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate"
hey charles...
how was the cert file created?
the csr was generated using the OpenSSL CSR Tool on the digicert site.
keytool -importcerts -alias server -file star_domain_com.p7b -keystore <keystore_name>
"keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate"
I can download multiple bundles for the certificates from digitcert I have tried importing a p7b bundle of all certs with a .cer extension unsuccessfully as well.
That didn't solve the problem either but I decided to go back and read over the errors I have recieved over the last day working on this and with some help from online articles then problem was my keystore password was different then my certificate password. SO I deleted the keystore, remade it with my cert password and everything imported and is now working.
keytool -importkeystore -deststorepass 123456 -destkeypass 123456 -destkeystore /root/.keystore -destalias server -srckeystore star.domain.com.pfx -srcstoretype PKCS12 -srcstorepass 123456
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.