Hello, I know Jira Server went into End of Life period.
However, I have a license which was valid to 2024-02-14.
I would like to update to latest possible version - which seems to be 9.12.4, released on 2024-02-12, see https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download-archives

But - after install, when the server starts - it says I cannot update to this version, because I can update to a version prior to my license end date (2024-02-14).

What's more - the same happens when I try 19.2.3 and even 19.2.02 (released on 2024-01-10) !! With each try, I need to uninstall JIRA (as no downgrade instalation is possibe), then install and configure all anew - just to get another "license error" message.
First - I should be able to install the version 9.12.4, but in any case - guessing a working version by multiple install/uninstall tasks is truly frustrating.
I also have Confluence, but there I was able to install v.8.5.6 (of 2024-02-08) which is ok.
The question is : where to ask for proper availability of Jira Server versions ?
I wander also - who is eligible for latest non-DataCenter versions, e.g. Jira 9.12.8 published in May, when it was said all Server licenses ceased on Feb. Maybe they are just making security fixes to comply to some policy, but actually nobody can use it? Or are there some customers who were allowed longer support than others?