I just performed an upgrade from confluence 3.4.2 to 4.12,
The confluence is linux based, has enough RAM, enough space on the harddisk, all permissions in the directory are set for the user /group confluence:confluence, it runs behind a webproxy and the internet connection (that works fine, I tested it with the 'find new plugins' function) works vi a proxy on port 8000 Because it is an test system, the mailfunction is disabled
I saw some entries in the atlassian.log file and started the logscanner. But the progress button does not show any progress. I restarted the confluence but with no effect to the logscanner. Then I started the logscanner again, went home and next morning the progress bar shows 'no progress' again.
The atlassian.log says nothing, the catalina.out say s /500page.jsp not found but I am unsure if this is an logscanners output. I don't think so. There is a second message in catalina.out: Too many open files - I am still examine this.
I searched atlassian answers and the net, but did not find an answer. Has someone an idea what is wrong with logscanner?
regards from Hamburg, Kai