This plugin provides export to PDF for single issues using velocity templates with issue parameters. Features: Ability to configure velocity template for converting to PDF for projects and issue types. Easy to add templates from administrative page. Support CSS in template files. More info here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH-YWDRHwbU andhttps://bitbucket.org/amarkelov/andreymarkelov-atlas-plugins-templator/wiki/Home
Now this add-on supports Docx templates and allows to download Docx files.
I was trying out this new add-on of yours. Using the provided sample html template works great but when I tried adding the predefined variables mentioned in the documentation I am having this exception - ExceptionConverter: java.io.IOException: The document has no pages. Can you help me troubleshoot this one? Your help will be very much appreciated.
Was able to make the Docx files work but only the standard variables are extracted. The custom fields are not being retrieved using the $fieldRenderer.renderFieldById("10009") or even by the $fieldRenderer.renderField("Customer"). Are there additional requirements that I don't know ie. Word version, HTML version, etc.?
Try to use Notepad++ instead of MS Word to change the template.
Done 1.9.2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.