I have some questions regarding confluence page . Can someone help me here ?
Answers:
I hope this helps.
Hi @Aron Gombas _Midori_
Thanks for your reply.
1 . So it should done for the whole confluence instance right ..we can't do for a individual space .
Please correct me if I am wrong
2 .oky
3 .I know about page level ..I would like to know if there is a way to restrict each content on a same page
1) As far as I know there is only one template, not one per space. But maybe in the template code you can add a condition like:
#if(page.space.key == 'FOO') This text is only in email sent from the FOO space.#else This text is in every other emails.#end
3) I don't understand. Do you want to secure only a piece of content (a section) within a page? If so, I think there are apps for that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.