I'm working backwards a bit - our company has used Jira for a few years and last year we implemented Atlas for delivery updates and context.
I'm now in the process of building out global and team by team roadmaps over in JPD and am intrigued by the Atlas integration. I am really impressed with Atlas and now JPD - the EPD folks at Atlassian are doing great things.
Some things -
- Ideally each team would have a project in JPD and there would be a way to rollup views of all team roadmaps rather than building it all out in one project. That would give each team more autonomy and cleanliness without sacrificing a global view.
- Can I make an Atlas project from an Idea in JPD?
- Can I sync up Atlas goals to goals in JPD?
I'll be back with more questions but responses to these would be very helpful.
Thanks!