I am frequently get "kicked" out of Confluence. I'm 1 of about 20 people using confluence and am the only one experiencing this so far.
Here's some additional info:
- Only Confluence 5.9.9 is installed
- This issue also happen when running incognito mode with no other tabs
- Sometimes it happens in the middle of usage, sometimes it happens after an idle period
- I use IE and Chrome; happens with both(even with incognito mode)
- The issue also happens when bypassing the load balancer
- RHEL 7.2 running under ESXi 6.x
- 4x CPU, 4GB RAM. 8GB swap - htop indicates 2.15G/3.7G RAM used
- 10Gig network
- SQL Server 2012 backend.
Here's a screen shot from chrome when it happens
image2016-6-8 13:44:47.png
To fix this, I log on to confluence from another browser and i'll see this
image2016-6-8 13:47:40.png
Then I refresh my original browser and i'll see this
image2016-6-8 13:47:40.png
I then log out from there and log back in and i'm good to go