I'm using the chart macro (bar) to display issues created and resolved over a 12-month period. I'm pulling in two queries (1. Created, 2.Resolved) and returning the results as tables. For some months, though, there may be no values (i.e. no issues created at all, but some were resolved).
Here's what the tables/query results look like:
<th title="null">
|
13/01
|
3
|
|
13/02
|
1
|
|
13/07
|
1
|
|
13/08
|
2
|
|
13/09
|
3
|
|
13/10
|
3
|
|
13/12
|
1
|
<th title="null">
|
13/01
|
1
|
|
13/02
|
2
|
|
13/05
|
1
|
|
13/07
|
1
|
|
13/08
|
1
|
|
13/09
|
4
|
|
13/10
|
3
|
So no values exist for the 5th month on the Created table. As a result, the final table is "out of order" with month 5 sitting off like a red-headed step child.

I've tried adding a 3rd table with a 0 value for created, but that just puts it at the front. Any advice on getting this to all shuffle together correctly?