I am not able to access this board even though I have access to this
Welcome to the community @v-rs_vendor1
Can you explain a bit further? Also, for the security precautions, I'd suggest that you would edit this post, as this is a public site and you never know if there are some bad actors.
Now, the reason why you don't have the access is because you do not belong to the role that has the Browse projects permission.
Hi @v-rs_vendor1 - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The board filter used for the board must be shared with users in order for them to see and access the board.
I can see my access as Administrator in under project settings -> People
and other people who are part of this People group are able to acess
Still I am not able to access its showing like this
Those permission are not the permissions associated with the board filter. The board filter must be shared separately from the permissions you cite above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.