Hello,
I've created an index page. The only thing I want to change is to turn off displaying the excerpt information. Is there a way to remove that? When I click on the macro, there's not way turn that feature off.
I've looked for another macro that works similarly. But I haven't found anything.
Thanks.
Can you take a screenshot of what you're referring to? I am not certain of what you're talking about.
Sure, here is the image.
When I add the Page Index macro to a page, the image below is what displays. Is it possible to configure the Page Index macro to hide the excerpted information? That information is required for other pages so I can't removed the excerpted content from the original page. The excerpted info makes the index page significantly longer than I want it to be.
PageIndexMacro.png
Well there isn't an option and I doubt you want to customize the add-on JAR so we can do a little Confluence customizing instead.
Add the following code to the stylesheet:
td .smalltext { display: none; }
This should do the trick. This will look for TD elements, and then look for a .smalltext class in those TD elements. If they exist, they will be hidden. I haven't seen any negative behavior yet but I will keep poking around as I am not sure if anything else uses the specific order of "td .smalltext"
td .smalltext
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.