I am trying to work through creating an automation that would run on all tickets that are created and if a form is submitted for them the automation would ignore that ticket and not run the automation. If a form was not submitted then the automation would go through and adjust designated fields, auto-assign, etc. I have sorted out the field adjustment on other automations so that is not a problem. Only how to execute this automation to run only if a form has not been submitted.
Background - 90% of jira's are submitted via forms in which there is an automation that transcribes the field data that is input into the form into the ticket and sends a message via slack. The other 10% are created via the create button and do not hit the "When: Forms Submitted" trigger. So my thought is to create a separate automation that would check if a form is submitted if so the automation would not run. If no form has been submitted then it would go through and adjust the fields and send a slack message.
Is that possible? How can I achieve this? Picture attached of what I'm currently trying. Not sure how to get the "IF" to "Do Nothing" and not sure what the "ELSE" should be. Any help appreciated. Thanks. 