Hi Everyone,
I work with a small company, and we are making the necessary changes so that the new Trello paid policy doesn't affect our operations. Just for the record, I'm quite new to Trello, so there are many things I'm still learning or don't understand.
As part of the transition, we previously moved all the boards (since they had been created by different people) to a single workspace in order to switch to a paid plan, we are currently in the Premium Trial offer.
At first, I thought we would need a "Standard" plan, but my boss just asked me about some details, such as the calendar view feature that I didn't know we use that much. So now I have some questions, I hope someone can help:
1) Is there a way to see Calendar View in the Standard plan? Or is it only available in Premium and Enterprise?
2) What are the terms if you change to a paid plan? For instance, if we pay annually and our team has 20 people, what happens if we add or remove users in the workspace throughout the year? Will we receive a credit or extra charges at the end of the year?
3) If we decide to make an annual payment and only use the service for 6 months, do we receive a credit for the remaining months?
4) If I decide to make monthly payments, is there any type of annual contract or obligation for the subscription? Specifically, if I choose to make monthly payments and then decide to cancel the subscription, will I be required to continue paying for the remaining months until I complete a year?
Thank you in advance!