I found the volume settings but the alerts are still late.
Hey Patrick,
Thanks for getting in touch with us on the community platform, I hope you are well.
Glad to hear you managed to figure out the volume issue on your side. In regards to you getting a notification 30mins after your shift starts, that's quite interesting.
Any chance you could try the following if you haven't already:
Lastly, are you the only one that seems to be having this issue on your team? Let us know when you can. Take care!
Russell
Thank you for the reply Russel.
When I logged in tonight at midnight, I received no start shift notification until 12:45am PST. Additionally, I received an alert that was sent at 12:15am PST at 12:30am PST showing an issue was happening.
This is a frustrating issue as I can see the engineer that I am to wake if the issue does not resolve itself has been acknowledging the alerts that I am tasked to acknowledge.
I look forward to your assistance when you can.
Patrick
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.