Hello!
I am a user of your product - Jira (Software 7.1.10) and I need to find some features that would help me in my administrative work. I need to create some labels in my JIRA.
As a community, we need to count our key performance indicators (KPIs). That's why I'm writing to you. I am looking for a good solution to count the time between the statuses of our issues. We are creating a custom workflow for several projects - we have added some new statistics such as "NEW", "NEED INFO", "READY FOR WORK", etc.
Now I need to get information about the changed time for the selected status. In the "Search for issues" tab, I have columns such as "Created", "Resolved" and "Closed", and now I need to have the same type of columns (showing me the date of change for that one status), but named as "NEEDED INFORMATION"; "READY FOR WORK", etc.
Can you tell me how I can make these changes?