Hi all,
My teams manage our customer feedback with other parts of the business through a specific issue type called Feature Request, which we now want to transfer to JPD as part of our new product discovery process.
We have a custom field (Customer Votes, as a Number) that is critical to our prioritization (our customer support teams give a "+1" every time new feedback related to the same request comes up).
I'm trying to move these issues to JPD by bulk moving, but although I created a new custom field on JPD with the same type and name, the process is completely ignoring it.
Am I missing something? Is this actually possible?
If not through the initial bulk move, is there a way to make it a two-step process? For example, a bulk changes process in JPD based on a CSV with all the voting information (e.g., from the export of my board).
I considered using CSV import instead of bulk to fix this, but it causes so many more issues that I'm steering away.
This is becoming a big blocker to adoption as some teams have 200+ feedback issues, so it would be a massive effort to change each vote manually.
Any ideas?