At the moment in our tenant, Atlas leverages a plugin in Jira. The fields exposed in Jira Plans, Jira Projects or Jira Product discovery look to not be traditional custom fields which makes this a bit tricky to show goals in Dashboards or Jira Automation rules.
Out of all the fields mentioned I can see that the Jira Product Discovery Field - `Atlas Goals` is available on the `Field Changed` trigger list and if I log out the value I get.
ChangeItemBean{fieldId='jira.polaris:external-reference', field='Atlas goals', fieldType='null', from='null', fromString='["ari:cloud:townsquare:8f6eec19-65d6-4383-83c8-1ac431274463:goal/0c7377b2-394b-436b-9ca0-5b07a1ce1b97"]', to='null', toString='["ari:cloud:townsquare:8f6eec19-65d6-4383-83c8-1ac431274463:goal/6f8d4563-73ef-47f1-b42a-19da50943946"]'}
It doesn't look to be available in the drop down list for field edits actions though.
Has anyone had any luck using the Additional fields section to make changes to goals or even written conditional logic? I'll keel at it but appreciate any insights of things I do now. I suspect as Atlas is rolled into Jira this is likely something on the roadmap.