Page tree will display all pages as list view. I just wanted to show only pages that a user or group have access .
Hi,
the pagetree makro shows only the pages that the logged-in user is allowed to see.
Best regards
Thomas
Sorry. basically page tree will show up all the pages .Whenever I clicked any of link then the page will display access denied if the page has restricted access . I just want to hide those link of restricted pages.
no, it does not. I've tested it once again:
- Restrict one page to a user.
- Looked at the page tree as another user: The link is not visible in the page tree.
- Log in as the user the page is restricted to
- Looked at the page tree: The link is visible in the page tree
There must be something else... The pagetree plugin works well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.