I have a custom field "Purchaser" set up, which is filtered to Users in the "purchasers" group, containing users "vsolis" and "bflores", and defaulting to "vsolis". When I create a new task, I get the error message "The field 'Purchaser' must contain user". JIRA support tells me this is due to the Assign Post Function. I need to find a way of assigning each stage of a task to a different individual.
This is a copy of the conversation with JIRA support:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xha9w4ggxcbosbv/Broken%20User%20Filter%20on%20Custom%20Field%20-%20JIRA%20Support%20-%20Service%20Desk.zip?dl=0
Hi, PaulWill look at today. Will fix
Let me know if you need any help. Perhaps there are some dumps or traces that might help, or can give you a login if you need.
How's it going?
How did you fare, Andrey?
Sorry to be a nag, but I still very much need your help with this, Andrey.
Hello, done here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.andreymarkelov.atlas.plugins.utils/versions#b70
Thank you. This new version is working fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.