Currently, I am using a URL to create new meeting minutes pages for my projects, and I have to make a template for each project so that I can have labels to sort action items. I don't use the "Create From Template" button because it does not give me an option to pick a specific location to nest the minutes under (i.e. 2024 Minutes, 2023 Minutes, etc). It would be great to have a default template that automatically adds the label at page creation.
Example of current URL I use to create new minutes pages:
https://wiki.*******.org/pages/createpage-entervariables.action?templateId=1179650&&spaceKey=CAM&fromPageId=7836435&title=2024-MM-DD+TSC+Minutes
Is there a way to add labels also or a better way to do this?
@Casey Cain You can add labels to the Confluence template by following the directions here: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-template/ You can then add a couple of buttons for the 2024 minutes or 2025 minutes that allows for a specific template to be created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.