I am attempting to create an automation that will automatically populate the 'due date' and the Planned End Date with the Sprint End Date for that issue when the Sprint is added or changed. I have tried all of the formulas below and I either get nothing, I get the date of the last sprint created but if I chose any other sprint I get "Jan 01, 2024" or one of the errors below:
Trigger:
When value changes for the Sprint field -->
Due Date
{{Issue.Sprint.endDate.format("yyyy-MM-dd")}}
{{Issue.Sprint.endDate}}
Planned End Date:
{{Issue.Sprint.endDate.format("yyyy-MM-dd")}}
{{Issue.Sprint.endDate}}
Error messages:
Error editing issues
DIST-8830 (Check the format of Planned start (customfield_10135), Check the format of Planned end (customfield_10136))
or
DIST-8830 (The duedate must be of the format "yyyy-MM-dd" (duedate), Check the format of Planned start (customfield_10135), Check the format of Planned end (customfield_10136))
I am not abele to see what formats are in the custom. How can I see those? Are they at the system level admin for my organization? What can I do?