Stash 3.7.1
I migrated/moved our production Stash to another machine for test purposes.
After importing the database, untarring the home directory, doing some config changes,
I can't log in.
I think I shut off the Crowd authentication method by doing:
update cwd_directory set is_active='F' where id=229377;
(and I no longer get the message:
"The remote authentication server is not available. Please try again later."
)
I've viewed all the atlassian docs about resetting admin password, adding a new dbuser1/admin user
but when I log in, I now get:
"You do not have permission to access Stash."
The most recent PostgreSQL sql that I have run, following the documents, is the following:
INSERT INTO cwd_user (id,user_name,lower_user_name,is_active,created_date,updated_date,last_name,lower_last_name,display_name,lower_display_name,email_address,lower_email_address,directory_id,credential) VALUES (999999999,'dbuser1','dbuser1','T','2014-01-08 12:12:12','2014-01-08 12:12:12','dbuser1','dbuser1','dbuser1','dbuser1','dbuser1@dbuser1.com','dbuser1@dbuser1.com',32769,'{PKCS5S2}4PCXluhV1YoY3yGgp77MfHjoFoS7GwNxif4gQLpwIfqLs9n/3seRLlECMu2CWGtm');
# INSERT INTO stash_user (id, name, slug) VALUES (999999999,'dbuser1','dbuser1');
INSERT INTO stash_user (id) VALUES (999999999);
INSERT INTO sta_global_permission (id, perm_id,user_id) VALUES (999999999,7,999999999);
The atlassian-stash.log log file doesn't print anything out during the failed login.
The audit/atlassian-stash-audit.log does, but nothing about why it is failing.
Help.