I'm looking for a way to find cards with matching Description and delete duplicates. Currently I can only find a way to find cards with matching Title.
Background:
We have a board with "email to board" feature, we receive emails from subscriptions into different lists. Sometimes they are duplicates with only the "added by" differing due to the "email to list/board" only supports one email per board per user.
The emails are formatted in a few different ways (we cannot control the formatting unfortunately since they are essentially subscriptions from different sources).
These subscriptions are set up to try to categorize incoming emails into different lists. The issue is that some of these subscriptions with their filters are overlapping and causes duplicate cards to be sent in.
The cards from some sources have a static title / the same title, this results in cards that are duplicates in every sense except the "added by" field.
The need:
I need a way to find duplicate cards based on the description and to archive or move or delete the duplicates.
