Hi,
I have two simple questions..
First..
Imagine that kind of scenario... I have two projects with 5 issue types. I want catch all emails from those projects to JIRA. Can someboody can help me understand the process? Basically how is this working in practice?
Do I need to have 2 POP servers and 10 services added for each issue type? Or maybe 10 maiboxes for every issue type and 10 services? How JIRA can handle this? Is this possible to set up?
And the second question..
If I have one project and 5 issue types and I will specify 1 POP server and one Create/Comment Handler for one issue type what will happen when I will replay via mail on other issue that is set in the service? Does JIRA will handle this and add new comment to appopriate issue?
Thank you very much for your suggestions!
Thanks,
Mirek