Hello,
I have a service project, which each task should be assigned to the component lead, but it is not working. when i create the task go automatics to unassigned. and if i try to change later, its only work to the adm people.
What should i do?
Hello.
You need to make sure you have the following:
When this is all setup, the issue should get assigned to the component lead (if the component was chosen) once it is created.
In my Default assignee field, i cant see the the Component lead
Hi @julia casagrande
So in the Default assignee of the component, you do not see 'Component lead'? Or are you checking in the project details' default assignee?
Does this component lead has product license and assignable issue permission?
I didnt understood.
I cant not she in the default assignee the option component lead, in the details of the project... Because i need to be able to assignee automatic the tickets just selecting the component (that it will assignee directly to one person)
I
And is i create a ticket now, which has the component lead, when i create the ticket dosent assignee to the component person... but goes to unassignee
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.