We are very new to Jira, but loving the way we have more control over the bug/task requests our clients keep throwing at us.
One area that I cannot find a solution to is the creation of a quote. If a client requests a new feature our normal work process would be to create a quote with a high level description, the number of hours, PO number etc, and then send it to them for confirmation (electronic signature).
What would be cool is if we could create this within the Jira system in some way... keeping all the paperwork for the entire task in one place, and also engaging with the client just a bit more, reinforcing the idea that Jira is the place to be.
Does anyone have any ideas about an add-on that I could use (I have looked for an hour within the Market and cannot see anything that I think we could adapt) or are we just out of luck and need to continue with our existing process.
Many thanks in advance for your help.