Has anyone tried integrating doxygen documentation or some other output from some other type of automatic documentation software into Confluence? My only solution was to just put a link on a page to the doxygen output.
Our automated build produces the doxygen directory and copies (via a share) to a location under <installdir>/confluence. From there, we have a few links in Confluence into the doxygen generated output. Once user goes to doxygen, it just doxygen generated links within the documentation. Confluence doesn't know anything about the doxygen pages, it is just happens to be used to serve the html pages as a convenience so we don't need another web server to worry about. This approach seemed like the easiest approach while maintaining all the doxygen links.
AppFusions' plugin Doxygen for Atlassian Confluence support this need. https://www.appfusions.com/display/DOXYGEN/Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uISYPvAoegk
I discovered this method for fully integrating doxygen docs into Confluence and am about to test it to see how well it works. I'll post my findings as soon as I have tried it.
http://colonelpanic.net/2010/10/integrating-doxygen-and-confluence/
Hi,
I met the same request. What are your experince with the feature?
Best Regards,
Rumi
I tried the article I posted and things appear rather horribly broken. I didn't have time to fix everything yet, but I would like to do so, as I do think it has the potential to work well. I'll update the question once I've found a way to get it all working.
for anyone coming here later, it's now https://docs.appfusions.com/display/DOXYGEN/Home
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.