I just started using Jira and I am trying to setup some automation to help my team out. I want to setup some automation to automatically email (We already have email through Jira setup) the people attached to a ticket as a reminder to provide a response every couple of days and then at 21 days, if no resposne has been provided, to automatically close the ticket. The ticket workflow kind of looks like:
Ticket Open
First Response
With Support
Waiting for Customer
Solution Provided
Done
I want the automation to be around Waiting for Customer status and I want it to start each time a ticket is moved to waiting for customer.
Is this possible? Is there some training that I can be pointed to that would help me set this up? I'm open to options here, but the goal would be to automate the reminders and the closure if responses are not provided so my team doesn't have to spend time responding to or closing tickets that have not gotten a response.