While trying to import two projects from one JIRA 6.2.1. installation to another JIRA 6.2.1. installation (physically apart), the pre-import log shows me this:
Attachments
There are more than twenty attachment entries that do not exist in the attachment directory. See your logs for full details.
Log says:
2014-03-24 12:01:23,615 JiraTaskExectionThread-22 WARN admin 721x6014x1 1ecmhva 212.178.108.82,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/admin/ProjectImportSelectProject.jspa [imports.project.handler.AttachmentFileValidatorHandler] The attachment 'kana_856721_image002[1].jpg' does not exist at '/data/jira/data/import/attachments/CES/CES-3079/10819'. It will not be imported.
I have made an export of the attachments from this folder (can be any folder): $source_JIRA_HOME/data/data/attachments
I extract the package to this location (as described in the documentation):
$target_JIRA_HOME/data/import/attachments
My attachment path defined under System in Jira:
Default Directory [/data/jira/data/data/attachments]
Map structure of attachments look like this:
[ProjectKey]/[ProjectKey]-[IssueNumber]/[FileNumber].file (sometimes it has also a 'thumbs' directory)
My target Jira runs on lunix and the jira-user had read and write acces to $JIRA_HOME
I have also tried to put the attachments in this directions:
$target_JIRA_HOME/data/jira/data/data/attachments
$target_JIRA_HOME/data/attachments
Did I forget something? How can I make this project import work with attachments?
Thanks!