I have integrated JMC 2 weeks back and created an issue that time. But it still shows "Feedback in transit". I am using latest version.
The issue was there because jira mobile connect user was not given create issue permission. After giving the permission the problem is solved.
I enabled JMC_DEBUG and then ran my application. Alongwith other lines I saw this. Can anyone tell me, what does this mean?
[JMCTransportOperation connection:didFailWithError:] Request failed: request body stream exhausted.
URL: https://objectlounge.atlassian.net/rest/jconnect/1.0/issue/create?project=RIDESHARE&apikey=8418bedf-ef8b-431e-8f3b-7ba2f1d91fa4, response code: 0
Hello Akash,
This is a bug in the iOS JMC.
I've a quick-n-dirty patch for it, but I know it's not 100% correct as it may crash the app for an out-of-memory if the user includes heavy attachments. In that case the only recovery is to DELETE the app.While I'm working on a better solution, this should should be enough to get you up and running.
Hope it will work for you.Antonio
@ } } } + - NSInputStream* inStream = [[NSInputStream alloc] initWithFileAtPath:postDataFilePath]; - - NSDictionary *fileAttributes = [fileManager attributesOfItemAtPath:postDataFilePath error:nil]; - - NSNumber *fileSizeNumber = [fileAttributes objectForKey:NSFileSize]; - NSString* fileSize = [fileSizeNumber stringValue]; - [request addValue:fileSize forHTTPHeaderField:@Content-Length]; - [request setHTTPBodyStream:inStream]; - [inStream release]; + request.HTTPBody = [NSData dataWithContentsOfFile:postDataFilePath]; +// +// NSInputStream* inStream = [[NSInputStream alloc] initWithFileAtPath:postDataFilePath]; +// +// NSDictionary *fileAttributes = [fileManager attributesOfItemAtPath:postDataFilePath error:nil]; +// +// NSNumber *fileSizeNumber = [fileAttributes objectForKey:NSFileSize]; +// NSString* fileSize = [fileSizeNumber stringValue]; +// [request addValue:fileSize forHTTPHeaderField:@Content-Length]; +// [request setHTTPBodyStream:inStream]; +// [inStream release]; } + (id)parseJSONString:(NSString *)jsonString {
(yeah, i said it was quick-n-dirty.)
We've decided to not go forward with our plans to integrate JMC in our products, so I will not go further in resolving this issue.As a small result of my investigation, a better approach to fix this issue is to implement this NSURLConnection delegate method
to recreate the stream that i commented on the patch in my previous answer.
That part of the JMC is a bit convoluted and it does not follow cocoa conventions, so it's a bit hard to shove that in, but this is the general direction I was trying to do.Hope this will help you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.