I get this message "The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable. To avoid problems when loading this page, you can disable the connection to the Marketplace server. Click here for more information..." after upgrading UPM to 2.2.4. It worked fine before this version. It also wont let me revert back to 2.2.3: "Cannot install a lower version than the currently installed version." Is there a fix for this?
I believe UPM 2.2.4 has a bug because UPM 2.3 was just put out.
I am having the same problem. Started this week.
In some browser windows, I don't see the error, but still I get zero results (see below):
Hi John,
Is your Jira server behind a proxy?
In that case you need to configure it to pass throw the proxy to be able to connect to the web.
In this documentation indicates:
Specifically, your application server must be able to contact https://plugins.atlassian.com. The UPM will use the proxy settings of the host application
No it is not behind a proxy, and I am able to ping plugins.atlassian.com just fine from the server.
mine as well (verification above - you'll have to trust me that when i type in https://plugins.atlassian.com it auto refreshes to marketplace.atlassian.com)
Oh ... UPM 2.3 is still broken. Clicking on the MarketPlace link works, but the Find new Plugins tab is still broken. I am on Jira 5.0.4
Created an UPM issue. Please vote for the issue if you have this issue, so many people are having this issue.
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/UPM-2143
Crossposting the response to that ticket:
"UPM 2.3 won't be completely functional until we deploy a new version of marketplace.atlassian.com, which we intend to do tomorrow.
The new version wasn't intended to be made available until then. Sorry for the slip-up.
At this point, you've got two choices: we can help you downgrade your UPM version, or you can wait 24 hours for our update to roll out. I'll mark this issue as needing verification for now--- if you're still seeing the problem after tomorrow's update, you can re-open it."
Hi Guys,
I know this treads is for Jira, but i'm on confluence 3.5.13 and I still gettting this odd message:
" "The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable".
I read that Jira lauched a new version of the UPM after 2.3. But Confluence dont have this patched version.
is it on the way ?
thanks guys.
Michael
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.