Hi - I am a non-technical person trying to facilitate an import of a JSON file from Trello into Jira - I passed the JSON file to the tech people (having stripped out the emojis from the cards) but the import is failing - any reason why this might be?
Hi @Steve Sargent
Did you follow all the steps here: Import data from Trello | Atlassian Support
Can you try to determine if you are on cloud or server or data center?
Is it kicking back any error or complaint?
Hi, Ben - we don't have an interface/add-on that connects Trello to Jira, so I produced the export in a JSON format and passed that to the techies to import to Jira. I have asked (and am awaiting a response to) the question of error messages. I think we are running from the cloud, but didn't want to guess - will confirm.
Fair. Why go with JSON? CSV is much easier to handle. I think Trello offers that option as well, no?
It does - I actually provided an xls and a csv file, but they then asked for JSON - I presume they had their reasons.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.