Does anyone else find it extremely frustrating that when you go to browse the commit history to find a particular code change, you can't actually see the commit message itself.
I want to search on a particular commit I made, and all I can see is my JIRA project board tag, and after that there is space left over for about 6 characters. All that I'm able to do now is hover the mouse and wait over every single commit down the list to search for the one I'm looking for.
What is most frustrating (as a user and a fellow developer striving for good UX) is that after the final date column... there is all this empty space! So if anyone had thought about the people looking at this table on a regular basis, they could have expanded the message column with the additional space left over and made all the data visible.
Can you have a little bit more of a think on UX in this page please?