I searched all the similar topics with this question and could not find the answer to my case. Basically I want to have a new logo in the footer for all the pages that are exported as PDF in Confluence. We already had an CSS styling in the Global PDF Stylesheet section. The code that we have is this:
@page
{
size: 210mm 297mm;
margin-top: 1cm;
margin-bottom: 1.5cm;
margin-left: 1cm;
margin-right: 1cm;
@bottom-left
{
content: "EQS Group AG"; /* This is the content that will appear in the footer */
font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 8pt;
background-image: url("/download/attachments/383303203/Image%20%281%29%20%281%29.png?api=v2");
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position:left center;
}
@bottom-Center
{
content: "EQS-INTERNAL_TLP:AMBER";
color: rgb(255,153,0);
/* This is the content that will appear in the footer - replace EQS-INTERNAL_TLP:AMBER and font-color: rgb(255,153,0) with EQS-PUBLIC_RESTRICTED_TLP:GREEN and. color: rgb(0,128,0) before exports of documents classified as such and to be shared with client*/
font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 8pt;
}
@bottom-right
{
content: "" counter(page); /* This is the content that will appear in the footer */
font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 8pt;
}
/* Any other page-specific rules */
}
The important part is the bottom left. Somehow the image gets cut. I have to have something written in the content for the logo to show completely.
What am I doing wrong?


