Hello! I am using the Comment Related Issues Post Function from JMWE (we're on Data Centre 9.4), and I'd like to be able to include the specific inward/outward relationship type in the comment made on the related ticket. The purpose being to add context to the message, so that instead of having to inspect the ticket, check all linked issues, find the specific one, and check its relationship type, the info is there in the comment.
I managed to work that out using these variables
${issue.issueLinks.issueLinkType.name}
${issue.issueLinks.issueLinkType.inward}
${issue.issueLinks.issueLinkType.outward}but the result includes square brackets, for example:
[Blocks]
[is blocked by]
[blocks]
I'm basically trying to end up with something human friendly like
"TICKET-1234 blocks this ticket, and is now resolved."
I can't work out for the life of me, how to replace them. I'm assuming I need to declare the whole thing as a string in some way, and then use a .replaceAll() maybe?
Groovy is not my strong suit! Any help would be appreciated.