I did an export of our data, deleted a project, and then tried to import the project again (after making some changes to the xml), and I was stopped by an error that Grasshopper & the Groovy plugins were older versions in the xml, and newer versions in our installed Jira.
Only ten minutes had elapsed since I did the export to when I tried the project import; and nobody upgraded anything. Looking closer, the lines in the xml are indeed wrong, these are not the versions that are currently installed:
<PluginVersion id="11200" name="Atlassian GreenHopper" key="com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira" version="6.1.5" created="2013-04-02 23:41:47.273"/> <-- We have 6.1.6 installed
<PluginVersion id="11400" name="Script Runner" key="com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner" version="2.1.2" created="2013-04-02 23:41:47.293"/> <-- we have 2.1.3 installed.
I was able to get past this by editing the versions in the xml, and trying the import again. Did something go wrong in my last update of the plugin manager and Greenhopper/Groovy/et al?
I have a screenshot of the error, but I don't see how to attach screenshots to this system, just link to already hosted screenshots.