Hi,
Apparently we have reached an automation cap in JPD (I was not aware this existed). There is no other plan besides the Standard Plan. What should we do?
Thanks!
Hi @Jeanette Bonifaz ,
If you reach out to JPD support, we should be able to work with our internal team to get the JPD automations reset!
May I ask how large the cap might be? I am about to start building automation for our projects.
Side note as well - engineering is working on releasing a Premium plan / offering for JPD. No firm ETA on when this will be released, but it should be within the next quarter or so if I had to guess.
Hi @oliver.boban.alempijevic ,
The JPD Standard plan offers 500 (successful) automations per month. If the limit is met, and because JPD does not offer a Premium plan yet, Atlassian support can reset the JPD limit if it does exceed 500.
@Jeanette Bonifaz that's enough automation for you then
Thank you @Nick Haller !
@Nick Haller When I try to reach out to JPD Support it just gives me the options to ask my admin, ask the Atlassian community, and read how to guides.
Hi @oliver.boban.alempijevic -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, and...to Nick's suggestions:
I strongly encourage reading the packaging guidelines and automation limits documentation. Some actions count (while others do not) for usage, and so rules may be structured with that in mind to help manage usage better.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.