You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
Hi karamjeet,
I noticed that your account was marked DORMANT and de-activated as it had not been logged into since 2018. I have since re-activated the account so you should be able to login now.
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi, I'm having the same issue with every browser.How can I fix it?
Hi, I'm having the same issue with every browser.
I tried creating another account with another email and it works fine, it is a problem with this account.
How can I fix it?
Hi @Ignacio
9 times out of 10, this message means that your account is marked INACTIVE as a result of not being logged into via the UI for a long period of time. I can see in your case, this has been since 2018.
I have just re-activated your account, so you should be able to login now. More context for this error message may be found in our existing documentation:
Thank you, it's working now. Regards.
I'm experiencing the same issue. I've tested two different Firefox versions, and one Chromium version, with, without extensions.
I've tried to contact support regarding the issue, but wasn't able to raise a ticket, as it asked me for a URL, and using https://bitbucket.org/ydroneaud is getting stuck (spinning, spinning again)
Hi @Yann Droneaud
I've just checked and can see your account is active - can you try to clear your browser cache completely in both browsers and try to login using each?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.