Hello,
I am facing an issue with UPM ( /plugins/servlet/upm ).
I am developing a plugin, and recently updating my plugin several times.
When I browse the UPM, it does not show any content. Actually the main Ajax call to get the plugins list is failing as "aborted". I could not find any JavaScript error related to that.
The request is host/rest/plugins/1.0/ + get parameter; I can get it successfully in a browser tab. But from UPM, with Ajax call I get:
image2016-4-27 10:3:26.png
I was having this issue in Firefox during beginning of the week. I was using IE as workaround to re-install the plugin. Now the problem happens also in IE (one day before, it was fine).
I am still using Confluence 5.6.3.
There is no logs on server side about this.
Hint: now having the issue also on IE, it is reporting the following:
SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2f78, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002f78.
Any chance someone know that issue here ?
Thanks and best regards
Colin