Why can't the multimedia macro find the attachment? Error rendering macro 'multimedia' : com.atlassian.renderer.v2.macro.MacroException: Cannot find attachment 'filename.swf'
Hi Jonathan,
The problem is probably with the name of the attachement. I could have not-latin character or a space. Try renaming a file, then upload and check again.
Related issue:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26667
I hope that will help.
Best Regards,
Mirek
Thanks for the attempt Mirek. I tried that...took out spaces...made the filename real short...resaved 100x. Nothing is working. The file name is Case.swf. I've used the multimedia macro on other pages in the past without a hitch.
Hey Jonathan,
Could you please let me know the following:
Hello, I have the same problem. But I cannot solve it by renaming the file. I made it a 3letter filename but it keep saying that it cannot find the file. Any other idea what it could be?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.