When starting a plan I get the message:
No agents are available to build this job.
This job can be run on an elastic agent by starting a new elastic instance.
When going to the buildimage configurator the build agent
Under the Executable jobs tab my plan is listed.
Where should I look what the problem is ?
Update:
Automatic elastic instance management
Elastic instance management: Default
In the past I created a custom-build agent and that one is working, within the 10min as you described. The new one is already in que for 50min...
This custom agent keeps saying in the status: Pending, does this indicate something is wrong ? It is not going to Idle status.
| Apr 14, 2016 10:35:22 AM Requested that new elastic instance be created for configuration: bamboo-build-agent11042016 / ami-4e2fac3d |
| Apr 14, 2016 10:35:22 AM Elastic instance [i-f727827b] transitioned from STARTING to IDENTIFIED. |
| Apr 14, 2016 10:36:06 AM Elastic instance [i-f727827b] transitioned from IDENTIFIED to RUNNING. |