I have a customer who would like to give some of their users access to view requests/tickets in the client portal, but not access to create requests. Is this possible?
Hello Stacey.
Did you mean to give users access to the service queue (backend) on the service hub view (frontend)?
@Stacey Switzer there's an option in Project settings under Customer Permissions to set who can submit requests:
and from the ticket on the portal you can share the ticket with specific users
@Stacey Switzer you can change in permission scheme of the project, Can restrict in create event
No, I don't think it's possible, if I understand what you mean.
Portal access is kind of an all-or-nothing implementation right now. If a user can see the portal, they can make the requests available in it.
There is a long-standing request to add permissions on the request types themselves, but it's not yet been done. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-195
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.