I have a 1-row 3 column table inside another table cell. I would like to center this 1-row table inside the cell, but can't figure it out. Anybody know how to do this?
Hi @Janet Shuey,
I just came across your question. I hope it's already been resolved, since now tables nested inside other tables take up 100% of the cell:
If the issue is still relevant, could you please share some screenshots of how the tables are displaying on your end? Thanks!
This problem is not with a nested table, it is a problem with inserting an HTML macro inside a table cell. this is what it should look like:
But for some reason, occasionally when I insert this macro, the text is centered inside the HTML border.
@Janet Shuey, you're using Confluence Data center, right?
It looks like the Description column is center-aligned. Click the Description column (just select the word Description in the table header) and then click Align left on the top bar.
It should help.
I'll try that, thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.