I cannot use the canned customer satisfaction survey provided by Atlassian. I created a separate form for requesting feedback from the customer after we complete their service request. How would I do this?
Hi @Andy Rosengard
I use Automation to add a form and then send a comment to the customer, in the example below a form is added after approval for internal customers to fill in a form when they complete the work:
Just update the transition that activates the automation and modify the other aspects to your needs.
Hi Andy,
For my opinion, the simpler ways it’s adjust the customer notification template for “Resolve request” rule and add the text with link.
I tried that. Somehow my notification isn't going out. I think it might be a workflow problem which I will need to speak with my team about. Also, I couldn't find where the "And" Add Comment to issue is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.