I'm attempting to generate a report of JIRA Stories with no assigned EPICs. Can this be done?
Hello @Guy Artis
Welcome to community. Yes, you can create such report. You havent mentioned which version of Jira you are in, but go to your Issue navigator / Search area, and give JQL as
Then you can save this as a filter, which you can use, or use the filter in Jira dashboard to publish it some where etc. Hope it helps!
hey @Guy Artis and welcome to the Community! This should work if you're using DC:
issuetype = story and "Epic Link" is EMPTY
If you're using Cloud, this would be the syntax:
issuetype = story and "Parent" is EMPTY
Hey Laurie,
Thank you for quick response I appreciate it. I'm new to generating reports in JIRA. So do I copy your response in the search line to create the report?
Thanks,
Guy
Again, thanks I figured it out and was able to generate the report I was looking for.
Hi Kalyan,
Thank you for your quick response I was able to generate the report I was looking for.
Enjoy your day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.