Hi everyone,
I'm encountering an issue with Trello's Butler automations involving custom fields.
I have set up two buttons for card movements between boards:
From Board 1 to Board 2 (works fine and IDs/Names are displayed on Board 2):
- Code:
move the card to the top of list "xy" on board "Board 2", set custom field "ListID" to "{cardlistid}", set custom field "BoardID" to "{boardid}"
From Board 2 back to Board 1 (does not work):
- Code:
move the card to the top of list "{customfield:ListID}" on board "{customfield:BoardID}" - Error message:
Cannot find a board called "{customfield:BoardID}". Check to make sure the board name is spelled correctly.
I've tried using both {customfield:} and {customfieldname:} as prefixes, and I've attempted using both names and IDs in the custom fields. Unfortunately, none of these attempts have resolved the issue.
Could anyone provide insights or solutions to this problem? I appreciate any help you can offer!
Thanks, Christian