Dear All,
who would know as how to implement in Jira Data Center (I use version 9.12.5) the steps as described in here (applicable only for Jira Cloud):
(Automation rule to send single email for all issues per assignee due next week | Automation for Jira | Atlassian Documentation
Thanks in advance,
Vincenzo.
hello @vincenzo.spatafora ~ unfortunately this isn't yet available for DC. I would suggest up voting the Suggestion here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAAUTOSERVER-749
Thank You @Laurie Sciutti for letting me know.
I will vote for sure.
But in the meantime, do you see a way out that can be implemented in DC?
Kind Regards,
@vincenzo.spatafora ~ can you detail exactly what you're trying to do? Maybe there is an alternative approach...
Hi @vincenzo.spatafora
Adding to Laurie's suggestions...
I believe the only workarounds at this time are checking the Atlassian Marketplace for an app or using a saved filter. There are two ways to do the saved filter approach:
1) Create a saved filter which returns the issues due in the next week which are assigned to the currentUser(). Ask your team members to subscribe to that on a weekly cadence.
2) Create the same saved filter, and use a scheduled trigger rule with Lookup Issues to identify the distinct assignees with JQL, and send them an email with a link to the filter. When each person opens the linked filter, it will contain their list of issues.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.